All interested persons, including non-affiliated persons
of the University of Applied Sciences Düsseldorf (16 years and older),
can register at the University Library.
Registration is possible:
University Library during service hours of the service desk.
For the registration you need:
as a member of the HSD:|
- identity card or passport
as non-member of the HSD:|
additionally if applicable:|
|additionally if applicable:|
- as a student or employee of other public universities in the state of North-Rhine-Westphalia a student ID card or a employment contract
- as a pupil or a trainee a pupil ID card or proof of education
- as a holder of the Düssel-Pass the valid Düssel-Pass
- as a former member of the HSD (formerly known as: Fachhochschule Düsseldorf) a proof of affiliation
- in case of minors, a decleration of consent and a copy of the identity card (or passport including confirmation of registration) of the legal representative
After registration you will receive a library card, with which you can borrow immediately.
HSD members may have borrowed a maximum of 50 media at a time.
All non-members of the HSD may have borrowed a maximum of 20 media at the same time.
Registration is free of charge for:
- Members of the University of Applied Sciences Düsseldorf - HSD Düsseldorf
- Former members of the University of Applied Sciences Düsseldorf - HSD Düsseldorf (in the past: Fachhochschule Düsseldorf)
- Members of other public universities in the state of North-Rhine-Westphalia (Hochschulen in Trägerschaft des Landes Nordrhein-Westfalen, German version, pdf-file 148 KB)
- Pupils and trainees
- Holders of a valid Düssel-Pass
- Fugitives who were exempted from paying the guest auditor's fee under the guest auditor programme of the Düsseldorf University of Applied Sciences
All other users pay an annual fee of 20 euros. In addition it is not possible to borrow media from the textbook collection (location 15).