From Monday, 04.04.2022, HSD members and external users will be able to enter the BIB without any access restrictions and 3G proof.
Wearing a mask is recommended.
Monday to Friday, 9.00 to 19.00
(Saturday and Sunday closed)
Until 15:00 our library staff is available for support and
after 15:00 security supervise the library building.
15:00 you cannot create or deactivate a library account and pick up items ordered via the interlibrary loan.
All access restrictions and associated 3G controls are eliminated. Wearing a mask is recommended.
Things you can do and you cannot do
Things you can do in the University Library
- Learning and working.
- You can borrow media at the self-service stations.
- You can pick up items you reserved and use the self-service stations to borrow them.
- Yout can pick up items you ordered by interlibrary loan (books and articles) at the service desk (Mo - Fr, 9.00 to 15.00).
- You can return items in the entrance area via the return station and via self-service stations on the first floor.
- You can use the scanner on the basement.
- You can work in study rooms.
- The information desk is staffed on site (Mon - Thurs 10.00 to 15.00, Fri 10.00 to 14.00).
- We kindly ask you to
transfer fee payments.
- Please report media loss or damage by mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Things you cannot do in the University Library
- Printing and copying is no longer possible.
- You cannot work in groups or access any group study rooms.